One of our biggest strengths at vente-privee.com is our 1,800 employees, including 536 newcomers in 2012. vente-privee.com conducts an active recruitment policy, promoting strong values of innovation, diversity, responsibility and trust. Opportunities are given to creative people who are passionate about their job and up for a new challenge.
The four cornerstones of our Human Resources policy are as follows:
1. Develop skills internally
As vente-privee.com invents and reinvents the concept of online event-driven sales, we need to create new skills in order to:
• further develop our know-how for the long-term
• capitalize on our customer knowledge
• offer innovative solutions that reinforce the identity of our brands and our members’ self image.
Teams spread across over thirty different trades contribute each day to the satisfaction of vente-privee.com members and brand suppliers. All employees join hands together on projects, often striving to boost performance in every areas of responsability.
> Discover our job roles
2. Develop a global perspective and foster diversityOne of vente-privee.com’s most fundamental values is human relations and this is one reason why we give true meaning to the word diversity. At vente-privee.com over forty different nationalities work hand in hand, with one single goal in mind: to develop sales in France and abroad. We recruit from a very a diverse pool of international profiles, men and women who will help us firmly establish our position as global leader in their local markets.
3.Age is no barrier; recent grads are as welcome as experienced professionals
vente-privee.com is proud to consider themselves a “learning enterprise”.
In other words, we value on-the-job training, career development and internal mobility. And because it is just as important to hire young talent for fresh ideas as much it is to employ highly experienced professionals, our managerial development at vente-privee.com includes coaching of newcomers by more senior colleagues. Also note that vente-privee.com’s HR policy encourages affirmative action in favour of the employability disabled and seniors.
4. Seek out for applicants with personality
What could a Lawyer, a Market study staff member and a Motion designer possibly have in common? If they’ve been recruited by vente-privee.com, the answer is simple.
They are all:
• undeniably creative
• driven by results and excellence
• fascinated by new technologies